State Government in Los Angeles
The Los Angeles state government agencies work in tandem with the city government to make sure that all municipal services are in full operating order and that all citizens have access to the things they need to survive. Much of the state government is composed of regional and county boards and commissions that oversee specific aspects of public life, such as the State Transportation Commission or the State Board of Education. All citizens interested in improving how the state is run should contact their local and state government agencies for more information on how to get involved.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
State Government by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- An Elevated Dining Experience
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure