State Government in Los Angeles
The Los Angeles state government agencies work in tandem with the city government to make sure that all municipal services are in full operating order and that all citizens have access to the things they need to survive. Much of the state government is composed of regional and county boards and commissions that oversee specific aspects of public life, such as the State Transportation Commission or the State Board of Education. All citizens interested in improving how the state is run should contact their local and state government agencies for more information on how to get involved.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
State Government by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way