Supper Clubs in Los Angeles
Supper clubs are a rare find in the city, though the few that are around are the favorite hang outs for regular patrons. Los Angeles supper clubs feature enlightened menus and first class service throughout the evening hours and then transform into night clubs after a certain hour where the floors are opened up to dancers jiggying to the latest pop hits. Menus at supper clubs are typical of an American steak house, though occasionally you may be able to find a supper club that features more exotic dining and music choices.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Supper Clubs by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way