Swing in Los Angeles
Swing is one the most popular dance forms on the scene today, with many locals searching for classes and competitions held throughout the year. Local teachers throughout the city hold classes that teach some of the most enduring swing dances, including the Jitterbug, Lindy Hop, Smooth Lindy, The Madison, Shim Sham, Balboa, and the Swing Rueda. Certain classes are primarily showcases for performances, allowing students to display all the fancy footwork techniques they have acquired.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Swing by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden