Tea Houses in Los Angeles
Coffee may be the first thing most people drink the morning, but tea is no less potent at awakening the sleepy and it carries significant health benefits as well. Los Angeles tea houses market these benefits to locals who want a healthier option to heavy coffee drinks that are loaded with sugar and calories. Some of their offerings include black and white teas, flavored teas, green teas, chai blends, oolongs, decaf teas, rooibos blends, and herbs and tisanes.
Tea Houses by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way