Tennis in Los Angeles
Local Los Angeles tennis clubs and leagues give players the chance to connect with their game on a regular basis and challenge them in ways that only better their skills. Classes and lessons are available for individuals, couples, and groups at all levels. Most group lessons are offered in weekly sessions that run for a couple of months with the only requirement being that students bring their rackets and tennis shoes.
Tennis by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way