Thai Restaurants in Los Angeles
Thai food is probably the spiciest cuisine on the planet, outstripping anything offered by even Mexican or Indian dishes. Los Angeles Thai restaurants strive to create a balance and harmony in all of their dishes, giving customers the excitement of hot flavors and ingredients unlike anything else in town. Some of their most popular offerings include panang curry, red and green curries, fried wontons, satay, Pad Thai noodles, and various seafood selections such as spicy squid and steamed mussels.
Thai Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way