Tiki Bars in Los Angeles
Los Angeles tiki bars can transport their clients to faraway places where palm trees and Pacific winds are the norm. The elaborate interiors typically feature tropical fabrics and wreaths draped over the masks and faces of tiki gods, all of which is meant to showcase the stars of these bars: the drinks. Common drinks found at local tiki bars include the mai tai, zombie, scorpion, blood of sand, fog cutter, puka puka, and space pilot, most of which are mixed drinks combining hard liquor with juices and nonalcoholic mixes.
16278 Pacific Coast Hwy Huntington Beach CA 92649
If you can't get to Paradise, we'll bring Paradise to you! Be it a quick dinner or celebrating a birthday, we are always here to provide you with uniq…
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Tiki Bars by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden