Tours of Movie Star Homes in Los Angeles
From the famous to the infamous and the demure to the controversial, Los Angeles has served as the stomping grounds for thousands of the world's most well-known celebrities of the present and past. Undoubtedly the most popular LA tourist tradition, guided tours of celebrity homes allow scads of camera-toting visitors to see where many of their favorite stars live. Most often, these tours also give people the chance to scrape the edges of the private life of many celebrities by showing off the places where they shop, dine and generally hang out. These tours aren't just limited to the living stars, either; many of these groups visit LA's cemeteries and allow people to see the burial sites of some of Hollywood's earliest celebrities.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Tours of Movie Star Homes by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden