Transportation in Los Angeles
Transportation is an essential component to the functioning of the city, as evidenced in the many forms of Los Angeles transportation utilized by residents, visitors, and travelers in the city. The main types of transportation available in the city are cars, buses, taxis, the Metro, trains, and shuttles. Depending upon the reason for your stay in the city, you can utilize different types of transportation to get around the city and maximize your time to stay out of traffic.
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way