Vietnamese Restaurants in Los Angeles
Vietnamese cuisine is similar to Thai and Indian cuisine but without the intensity of flavors. Los Angeles Vietnamese restaurants entice patrons with famous sauces like lemongrass and gingergrass served over salads and grilled fish entrees that offer a balance of savory and spicy tastes. These eateries feature a lot of ginger flavored foods and beverages, as they are the staple of the regional cuisine.
Vietnamese Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man