Wildlife Areas & Refuges in Los Angeles
Los Angeles wildlife areas and refuges are local territories designated by the government for the protection and preservation of endangered animals and species on the verge of extinction. These public lots can be visited by the public, though special permission must be granted in certain instances as many of the animals on the premises may not welcome human interaction. These sanctuaries are essential to the effort to keep certain species of plants and animals alive as most have been driven out or hunted down to small number by the collective forces of deforestation, urbanization, poaching, and climate change.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden