Zoos in Los Angeles
Offering some of the best, unobstructed looks at the lives of every creature, Los Angeles live animal experiences are anything but limited. From furry critters with claws and paws to feathered friends who squawk, almost anyone can find their favorite member of the animal kingdom. The aquariums are fascinating places for young and old, featuring exciting exhibits designed to stimulate the mind as well as appeal to the eyes. Animal fans will find some of the best observing opportunities in the world at in the zoos around Los Angeles, which are varied enough to offer something for everyone. The world-renowned San Diego Zoo is massive and frequently packed with tourists, while the Los Angeles Zoo’s smaller animal population and quieter atmosphere makes it an ideal place to spend a relaxing afternoon with friends or family. The Orange County Zoo offers an incredibly affordable option for entertainment.
Zoos by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way